Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
50 things about Jessica.
1. SafetySuit… enough said
2. Twitter really gets on my nerves sometimes, but at the end of the day, I love it, and all the wonderful people I’ve met through it.
3. I’m only on Team Edward because Doug is on Team Edward.
4. I tweet and text during class and no one cares
5. I absolutely hate college, I hated nursing, I hate education, I hated living here, I hate commuting. I want to drop out or transfer.
6. Why did it take me to #6 to say I love the Red Sox?
7. My bestest friend ever is Jenn Mui and no one but us really understand this.
8. I have been to Anaheim (x2), Oakland, Kansas City, Chicago, Baltimore(x2) and Fenway to see the Red Sox
9. I went on VH1’s Best Cruise Ever and I am going on VH1’s Best Cruise Ever 2!!
10. I love music and going to concerts. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
11. I work at Target. I absolutely love it. I love the people I work with, I love the job, just love it!
12. I love naps
13. I’m Lactose Intolerant and it sucks!!
14. I don’t have my appendix anymore.
15. I have BS-ed every paper I have ever written and still get A’s
16. I could take my high school Anatomy Class 1000 times and still learn something new every time and enjoy it
17. Red Sox come first, Celtics come last, Pats and Bruins flip-flop because I love them both at different times
18. I wish ER was still on TV, I loved that show.
19. Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and CSI are my “shows” and I never miss them.
20. I’m sitting in History class right now. And I bet she’s thinks I’m typing notes… I’m not.
21. I can tell the episode of CSI by watching a 10 second clip of the episode or having someone read me the description. Just ask my sister.
22. I’m really nervous to listen to the new SafetySuit album. Not excited, nervous….
23. I can’t wait for Christmas music on the radio!
24. The Yankees ruin my life in more ways than one
25. The day I found out Doug from SafetySuit was married was one of the worst days of my life.
26. I’ve seen SafetySuit in 6 different states, 2 countries and on a boat.
27. If my name started with a “D”, Doug and I would have the same initials
28. I talk about Doug, SafetySuit, and #hotassguy too much!
29. Medium Caramel Swirl Iced Coffee, skim milk, 3 equals. yum.
30. I’ve never seen SafetySuit in March, June, July, September, October, November or December.
31. My sister and I made a pact that between now and the cruise we will only go to SafetySuit, Parachute, and GRO concerts and concerts under $15.
32. I go into a store and see a shirt I like, so I buy it. Then I end up returning it or leave it in my drawer for all eternity because I only wear Red Sox shirts.
33. Jason Varitek was and still is my “first love”
34. Nate from Parachute knows my name.
35. I’m half Jewish. Chanukah is the best holiday ever
36. I want to go to Finland one day
37. I once started singing “It’s the climb” and didn’t realize it was “Bad Day” until the laughter of Jenn and Ali made me stop.
38. I’m never going to live that down. ^^^
39. Living at home was the best decision I ever made.
40. I love movies but I never actually watch them because I get too distracted.
41. I have an addiction to Listerine PocketPaks and sometimes wonder if they are harmful to my health
42. You say your hair is thick and unmanageable, try living with my hair for 3 days and you would see you were wrong.
43. I can count the number of cousins I have on one hand
44. After 19 years, I still can’t decide if Red or Blue is my favorite color
45. I miss the Marching Band with all my heart and sometimes wish I stayed back in high school because of this
46. I love living so close to Boston and would never leave if I had the choice.
47. All my friends live too far away.
48. I am always thirsty.
49. I get every News station’s text alerts, along with Red Sox, Bruins and Patriots text alerts. I like to be informed.
50. I am very paranoid about the most stupid things and you would laugh at me if I told you what they were.